Welcome to the Fraternal Order of Police, Fairfax Lodge #77
What we offer:
- The nation’s most powerful and recognizable organization representing law enforcement officers
- A strong and unified voice on legislative matters at both the state and federal levels
- Comprehensive member benefits, including:
- Life insurance
- 24-hour legal representation nationwide
- Workers compensation coverage from Burgess & Perigard, LLC
- Access to a shooting response team, including an executive board member and legal representative
- Representation on the use of force, shooting response, and department budget committees
- Input in department policy and procedures
- Access to FOP lodges worldwide
- Training grants
- College scholarships
- Free, members-only social events – Family Days Cookouts, Happy Hours, Dinner Dance
- Accepting applications from outside jurisdictions and retirees The Fairfax FOP is proud to announce that we are now accepting applications from outside jurisdictions and from retired law enforcement officers. Please visit “Why Join FOP” for more information and “Join Here” for the registration forms. We look forward to having you as a member of the Fairfax FOP. Should you have any questions please don’t hesitate ...
- Pres Carruthers Response to NYPD Officers Killed Dec 21, 2014 On Saturday December 20, 2014, the NYPD and the law enforcement community nationwide suffered the loss of two great officers, Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu, at the hands of a coward. The killings of Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu come at a time of significant tension between communities and the police, driven by ...
- Life with Cancer
Life with Cancer, a part of Northern Virginia’s Inova Health System, offers support and education for anyone affected by cancer to help people cope with their individual cancer and its treatments in the best way possible. Our unique approach to cancer education and support using ...
- Autism Speaks
Autism Speaks was founded in February 2005 by Bob and Suzanne Wright, grandparents of a child with autism. Their longtime friend Bernie Marcus donated $25 million to help financially launch the organization. Since then, Autism Speaks has grown into the world’s leading autism science and advocacy ...
- Cops and Kids
The FOP Trademark, FOP Cops and KidsTM, is available to all FOP lodges for use when providing charitable services to needy children, most commonly Christmas gifts and school supplies. This trademark was created as an alternate to the “Shop with a Cop” trademark which is NOT ...
- Donate Blood – Give your Lodge the credit
We have set up an account with Inova Blood Services for the Fairfax County FOP Lodge 77. Basically any FOP member, their family or anyone dedicated to giving blood can go to any Inova Blood Donor location (See below) and use code 7985 to donate blood. At the end of the year we will get ...